Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Some changes.

I recently (today) accepted a job offer to do research work in this industry.

As such, my time to update this blog will be more limited, and there are times that my coverage of issues might become a conflict of interest or merely an area where I can't speak as freely as I wish.

I plan to check with my employer about the company's stance on upkeeping a blog, especially one within the field, and see what he has to say. More updates as the situation warrants.

I already have one wonderful and lovely assistant that has promised to provide aide and support if the job precludes my updating for a day or two. I wouldn't mind having additional help from people who track this same industry and feel they have something to contribute. If you're interested in doing a little aggregative journalism, drop me a line and we'll talk.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home