Sunday, September 25, 2005

We're back online.

After a rather long delay while I got some things in order, Rossum's Children is going live.

Terms: Minimum of one post per day, six days a week. Every post will deal with some aspect of robot news, be it industry/academic research, hobbyist groups, convention proceedings, or robots in entertainment.

What you see here is the Beta version running through Blogger's rather vanilla layout and template.

Frankly, it's terrible. But it will do while I build up the archives and begin daily news reporting.

Expect to see it undergo some major changes while I add things like a link bar and an about section, and work over the color scheme and layout a bit.

And sometime this fall (maybe within a few weeks if I'm extraordinarily lucky) the real Rossum's children site should go live, with a layout that looks a great deal better (the teaser to the right is one of the potential layouts I'm considering).

For now, I'm afraid you'll have to deal with this alpha build.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home